TRAINING ROOM 1
|Floor Area: 160.91 m²|
Maximum Capacity: 60
TRAINING ROOM 2
|Floor Area: 103.12 m²|
Maximum Capacity: 45
STUDENT GROUP WORK ROOM
|Floor Area: 24.15 m²|
Maximum Capacity: 16
- The ECTA main office is located on the seventh level of Singapore Pools Building, along Middle Road.
- There are two training rooms, one Student Group Work Room, one Student Support Room and one Counselling Room on this level.
- The two training rooms at ECTA are designated as Training Room 1 and Training Room 2. Both training rooms are equipped with projectors, a computer, sound systems and flipcharts.
- The Student Support Room is made accessible to enrolled students for their supervision sessions.
- The Counselling Room is made accessible to enroled students for their supervision and counselling sessions.
- Wireless Internet accessibility points are available.
- A water-dispenser with hot and cold water features is available to students.
- Brochure racks are installed at the reception area for the display of all programme brochures.